Nokia C5-00 phones successfully hard reset

C5-00 phones
Nokia C5-00.
Learn how to reset, hard reset or restoring Nokia C5-00 phone after virus affected. Nokia C5 and Nokia C5-00 is a long life and nice phones. It's very perfect for photography. However, Nokia c5 is a multimedia phone with Symbian operating and business phone systems. If you feel to any problem to your Nokia C5-00 phones, then you can hard reset this without phone lock code ! Some user also using voip phone service by business phone line for cheap call to foreign. If after using the business telephone service as virtual phone system to your Nokia C5. You can follow this step to hard reset phones. At first, remove battery, sim card and external memory card. then put the battery again and press and hold *, 3 and call key (green button) then press and hold the power switch to turn on phone. Never unhold any button ( Green button+3+*) without power key before power on. If you successfully pressed all key, then well done hard reset to Nokia C5-00 or Nokia C5 phones. You can backup your phone data before hard resetting.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear my all problem solve by your tips..thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't work for hard resetting. My phone keeps on blinking on the screen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @JhuneC Galang, What's model phone you using ? this tricks for Nokia Symbian V3 phone, not works on others group.

      Delete
  3. Dear Mohd Aslam....
    I have a Nokia 808 Pureveiw phone, I had recently downloaded an antivirus in my mobile from then my head ache started. Now my phone is not in a position to use further.. I had given the same for service to flash my mobile for which they said they said that they tried out using usb but failed. Now after switching on the phone only the NOKIA logo only flashes and disappears. the service man said the OS is corrupted. Is there any way you could suggest me to reset or make my phone to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will follow your tips to reset my nokia c5-00 phone. business phone systems

    ReplyDelete